Caldo will keep you warm.
Caldo will keep you cozy.
Caldo will keep you looking good!
Caldo is a fashionable, insulated puffer jacket that can take you from the grocery store to the ski slopes and everywhere in between.
With heating panels made of ultra-fine carbon fiber fully lining the back and collar, you will be wrapped in warmth. An advanced heat-trapping insulated layer and water-resistant material protect you from wind, rain, and snow.
Fashioned with flat zipper panels, stylish zipper pulls and a detachable hood, you will look good as you face the winter elements.
- 8-hour Usage time
- USB Power Bank operated (not included)
- 3 Heat Settings
- Heats up to 130°F
- 2 external zippered pockets
- 1 internal zippered pocket
- Detachable hood
- Ultra-fine carbon fiber heating panels
- Heat panels fully lining back and collar
- Advanced heat-trapping insulated layer
- High-quality cotton
- Machine Washable – Gentle Cycle
Available Colors: Black, Red, Navy
Available Sizes: S – XL
|US Size||Length||Chest||Shoulder Width|
Allow a 1-3 cm differential in measurements. If you measure in between sizes, we suggest going up a size to allow for bulk and clothing underneath.
- Connect power bank charger (not included) to the USB plug inside the inner pocket of jacket
- Power on the power bank and press the button located on the outside upper chest of the jacket
- Long press for 3 seconds to activate the heating
- Blue light = lowest temperature
- White light = medium temperature
- Red light = highest temperature
- Long press for 3 seconds again to turn it off
- Remove power bank charger before washing the jacket
- Hand wash or machine wash on cold, gentle cycle
- Air dry or machine dry on low
- Not recommended for long extended periods of use
- Use of high temperature water or strong detergents can damage the jacket
- Do not engage the heat of the jacket if the jacket is wet
- At the first signs of any unusual product performance turn off the power and stop use
- Length of use is dependent on the capacity of the power bank charger being used